Do you want a high-quality fish finder that will last you for years to come? The sharp design, full-featured nature of the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro makes it the perfect choice. While it may be expensive, this investment may be the last piece of high-tech fishing equipment you’ll ever need. For a model that has everything a fish finder should, this model has you covered.
Table of Contents
- Quality Display Features
- Easy to Install
- Excellent Storage Capabilities
- App Compatible
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro Features
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
- Final Verdict
- Relevant Resources
Quality Display Features
Even if you have the best fish finder on the market, it will be useless unless you can navigate it properly. Due to the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro’s high-quality, 5-inch, all-weather HD LED backlit display, using the product could not be easier.
While beginners might still have a hard time with the level curve of using this full-featured product’s menus, they will never have an issue seeing the data clearly. Its wide viewing angles help out even more in this important visibility area.
Easy to Install
A lot of fishermen enjoy using different watercraft for different locations. If you find yourself fishing on the go a lot, you need a model that is easy to set up and breakdown.
Thankfully, the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro is extremely easy to install. Its removable mounting ball is largely to thank for this, as it keeps the product extremely flexible. Additionally, this feature keeps the model safe and secure if you run into tumultuous waters while out fishing.
Excellent Storage Capabilities
Tracking data is key when spending the money on a high-end fish finding model. With this in mind, the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro is a great option. It features both 15 tracks, and 3000 waypoints of internal storage. Due to this, it lets you track important fishing data over time.
If you want to become the master of your fishing location, this feature is extremely important. If you want even more storage capabilities, you can get the model that features optional microSD memory card slots.
If you are taking the step to use a fish finder, you likely already are involved in using more modern tools to fish more effectively. Beyond the simple fish finder, people have been using apps that give them more precise data, and allow them to track their fishing location’s data over time.
Thankfully, the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro is compatible with all of the most popular apps you are likely to have used, or that you want to use. Most importantly, it is compatible with the popular Raymarine’s Wi-Fish Mobile App.
- Since it has zero internal fogging, sharp colors, and an all-weather back-lit display, this is one of the most attractive fish finders on the market.
- If you are prone to using popular fishing apps with your fish finder, the wide amount of programs the Raymarine Dragonfly-5 Pro is compatible with will come in handy.
- The Raymarine Dragonfly-5 Pro is easy to install and breakdown, allowing you to use it effectively on the go.
- Some users have experienced issues making the fish finder interact properly with lesser known fish finder apps.
- The fish finder is not as compact as some fish finder models, so it may not be appropriate for particularly small watercraft, such as kayaks.
- Since the fish finder has a high price tag, it will be out of reach for some consumers.
Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro Features
- Sharp Color
- Easy to Install
- Dual-Channel Sonar
- No Internal Fogging
- Wide Viewing Angles
- Perfect for Targeting Fish
- Removable Mounting Ball
- Wide-Spectrum CHIRP Down-vision Sonar
- 5-Inch All-Weather HD LED Backlit Display
- Stream Live Sonar Data to Smartphones and Compatible Apps
- Compatible with Raymarine’s Wi-Fish Mobile App
- 3000 Waypoints and 15 Tracks of Internal Storage
- Optional MicroSD Memory Card Slots
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Q: What Kind of Mount Does the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro Have?
A: The fish finder comes with a transom mount, for an easy to install mounting process.
Q: What Other Unique Features Does the Raymarine Dragonfly-5 Pro’s Transducer Have?
A: With the Raymarine Dragonfly-5 Pro’s transducer, you get awesome features such as a temperature sensor and depth finder.
Q: How Many Separate Screenplay Displays Can the Raymarine Dragonfly-5 Pro Present at Once?
A: You can display data on up to 2 screens at a time with the fish finder, allowing you to see sonar and GPS functions at once.
Overall, there are few fish finders on the market that are as valuable as the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro. Thanks to its excellent storage features, quality display, wide-app compatibility, and easy to install nature, it is perfect for users of all skill levels.
Finally, the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro comes with high-tech features like its wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision Sonar, so you will never be left cold while looking for fish out on the water.